Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm just a jealous guy.

I'm jealous that you don't tag me in your Facebook posts, but you tag everybody else. 

I'm jealous that you're not around and that the people in your life probably don't realize how awesome you are. 

I'm jealous of your doorman when he says good morning, and the customers who walk into your store and get to ask you a question and hear your voice. 

I'm jealous of the guy at the fast food place who gets to take your order. 

I'm jealous of the people in the club who get to see you smile. 

I'm jealous of your dog whom you chase around happily with you camera because he gets to hear your laugh. 

I'm jealous of whoever was staning next to you at the concert because they got to hear your sing. 

I'm jealous of whoever lit the last cigarrette you smoked and the waiter or bartender who handed you the last bear you drank. 

I'm jealous of whoever it is you're thinking about right this second. 

 

I'm sorry. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment